Chronic Inflammation and How To Fight It
It’s estimated that over 125 million people have at least one form of chronic inflammation - that’s nearly 1 out of every 3 people.
This state of high alert “Chronic Inflammation” causes lasting damage to our heart, brain and other organs in addition to chronic joint pain.
Inflammation has been directly linked to chronic inflammatory diseases like stroke, chronic respiratory diseases, heart disorders, cancer, obesity, and diabetes. In fact, the World Health Organization (WHO) ranks Chronic inflammatory diseases as the greatest threat to human health.”
Over the next 2 minutes we’ll reveal life-changing information about chronic inflammation, and most importantly, how to fight it naturally without liver-damaging NSAID pills like ibuprofen and naproxen.
How to spot chronic inflammation?
- You have chronic joint pain or inflammatory arthritis: People with inflammatory arthritis generally experience joint pain and stiffness after periods of rest or inactivity, particularly in the morning. People also experience swelling, redness and/or a feeling of warmth in the affected joints.
- You have a “spare tire” around your waist: Fat cells in the abdomen churn out inflammatory chemicals—and the more belly fat you have, the more of these chemicals they create. In fact, cardiovascular medicine expert Peter Libby, MD, calls belly fat a “hotbed” of inflammation.
- You have digestive problems like gas, diarrhea, bloating, or constipation: These can stem from a sick, inflamed, overly permeable gut—and a leaky gut that allows toxins to escape into your bloodstream is one of the leading causes of chronic inflammation.
- You're always tired: Do you struggle to get out of bed in the morning- and by afternoon you're completely exhausted? That's because inflamed cells are sick cells, and they can't produce the energy you need to feel refreshed and invigorated.
- You have skin problems like eczema or psoriasis, or your skin is red and blotchy: This could be an external sign of internal fire. (This is why there’s a powerful link between psoriasis and inflammatory conditions that manifest internally, including diabetes and cardiovascular disease).
- You're depressed, anxious, or suffering from “brain fog": Inflammation could affect your brain chemistry, causing changes in how you think and feel. This negatively affects our serotonin levels, the “joy and well-being” brain chemical commonly linked with depression.
How to fight chronic inflammation:
Immediately taking control of chronic inflammation could be one of the most important choices you can make.
One of the best ways to fight chronic inflammation has been around for thousands of years. In fact, many doctors claim that it's the best way to eliminate inflammation on earth. The best part… it's completely natural and has been clinically proven to enhance our bodies ability to fight inflammation.
What is this incredible ingredient?
We’re talking about Curcumin of course!
Curcumin is one of the most powerful supplements available today. Its long list of scientifically-proven benefits makes it a no brainer for people of all ages.
So, what are the top health benefits of curcumin? This powerful spice has been proven by science to support heart, brain, skin, and immune health.
#1 - Fights Chronic Inflammation & Certain Forms of Inflammatory Arthritis
According to a Harvard Medical School report, “Chronic inflammation plays a central role in some of the most challenging diseases of our time, including rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, asthma, and even Alzheimer’s." The most powerful aspect of curcumin is its ability to control inflammation. In fact, in the right dose, curcumin may be a more effective anti-inflammatory treatment than common inflammation-fighting medications such as Advil (ibuprofen) and aspirin, according to a past study. (4)
#2 - Protects The Body From Free Radical Damage
The antioxidants in curcumin help protect your body against damage caused by free radicals, a class of highly reactive atoms that are generated in our bodies, as well as in environmental pollutants like cigarette smoke and industrial chemicals. (34) Too much exposure to free radicals can mess with the fats, proteins, and even DNA in your body, which may lead to a number of common diseases and health conditions, including cancer, arthritis, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s. (34) Therefore, antioxidant-rich spices like curcumin may play a role in protecting you from free radical damage.
#3 - Promotes Skin Health & Appearance
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties, curcumin may be an effective treatment for a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema (atopic dermatitis), photoaging, and psoriasis.
One review published in the January 2018 issue of Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences suggests oral curcumin in particular may be an effective and safe treatment option for psoriasis (a chronic inflammatory skin disease)
#4 - Improved Digestive Health
Curcumin has long been used to help soothe stomach pain, relieve constipation and control irritable bowel syndrome. More so, its anti-inflammatory properties can lower your chance of developing ulcers and remove digestive system irritation. Because of this, curcumin can help with managing a wide range of gastrointestinal disorder such as IBS, Crohn’s disease, and diarrhea.
#5 - Immune System Booster
Your immune system is the first line of defense against microscopic foreign invaders. It’s especially true today given the current health climate; you want your immune system to be at peak operating capabilities. Curcumin has been shown to support an optimal immune function and support the body’s ability to fight off immune system challenges.
#6 - Brain Health Support
Curcumin has been proven to help lower brain disease risk. Curcumin has also been studied for use in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s disease. Evidence shows that curcumin may affect brain function and the development of dementia. Furthermore, curcumin may be effective in delaying or reversing brain diseases and age-related decreases in brain function. This happens by triggering a growth hormone in the brain that helps spur new brain cell growth. And, there are early signs that curcumin can even improve your memory.
What Type Of Curcumin Should I Take?
The benefits of Curcumin are absolutely staggering. However that doesn't mean all Curcumin supplements are created equal. In fact, most supplements today are a total waste of money. The brands found in grocery stores, drug stores and on amazon almost all use low quality pills and powders.
The best way to take Curcumin (or any Vitamin) is in liquid form with Liposomes. Liposomal vitamins are absorbed into the bloodstream, and aren’t digested in the stomach like pills and powders. Liposomal Curcumin absorbs up to 400% better than pill and powdered curcumin supplements.
A company called Manna is currently the best brand to buy from. Their Liposomal Curcumin was developed by doctors and is clinically proven to work. Just one teaspoon a day dramatically lowers inflammation. They also have a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee and give free shipping on orders over $50.
Why Manna Liposomal Curcumin?
1. Manna’s Liposomal Curcumin Is More Bioavailable
Bioavailability, or 'absorbability', is the most important aspect of any supplement next to the ingredients. Traditional supplements in pill, powder, or even liquid form are really only between 0% and 20% bioavailable. On the other hand, liquid liposomal vitamins are up to 99% bioavailable.
All of Manna's vitamins and nutrients use NanoFuseTM liposomal technology. Liposomes form a protective 'bubble' around vitamins and nutrients so they aren't destroyed by harsh stomach acids. They also have a similar makeup to the cells in your body, allowing your body to quickly absorb and utilize them.
2. Pharma companies spent years and millions of dollars researching liposomal technology
Big pharma has spent millions of dollars researching and developing liposomal technology. This same technology is used in expensive drugs, sometimes costing upwards of $25,000 per MONTH, when they want to ensure maximum delivery and efficacy.
But these companies haven't brought liposomal technology to natural, cost-effective supplements - so Manna has! Now we can take nutrients which traditionally had tremendous potential but poor bioavailability and make them super-nutrients that provide powerful end-results to users. Pharma did all the heavy lifting, but Manna is now making this technology available to the public.
3. Liquid vitamins are easier to swallow and control dosages compared to traditional pills.
No one likes swallowing a pill - especially kids! Liquids fix that, are much easier to take, and dosages can be easily adjusted to suit your needs. Also, all of our liposomal products taste great!